J. Sanders Construction Company has always understood the importance of safety. The importance of safety is not just for marketing purposes, but is ingrained in the culture of our organization. We emphasize accident prevention, with constant coaching and training to keep all of our employees at a high standard of safety. We have a full time Safety Manager who monitors each job site and personally trains each new employee.
We believe that accidents can be avoided, even in the potentially hazzardous environment of construction, with the right precautions and training. Our construction projects can proceed on time, accident free, when the appropriate safety precautions are taken.
On going certifications include:
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Random Drug Testing
- Flagger Certification
- Mineral & Mine Safety Training
- Safety & Health Regulations for Mineral Mining
- Erosion & Sediment Control Responsible Disturbance Training
- CDL Certification
- First Aid Certification & Re-Certification
- CPR Certification & Re-Certification
- Safe Equipment Operation Training